Friday, January 3, 2014

To aspire to ..


A bit more laughter,
A bit more dance and romance..
With you by my side.






A haiku came to me late last night just as I was falling asleep. All I could remember this morning were three words.. Laughter, dance, romance. The resulting haiku is the lingering sense of the, no doubt, masterful haiku created right before slumber overtook me. I also dreamt. But dern it.. For the life of me, I can't remember about what. It seemed pleasant though, and I'm going to assume it was about dancing away the night. I'm not normally very romantically inclined, so this haiku came out of the subconscious blue.

Corey Jo is our most excellent host for this week's Haiku Monday. Her theme is aspiration and aspire. If you want to check out our haiku competition, hop on over to
monkeys-windex.blogspot.com.

I took the following photo at a social event I went to last year. I've decided the saying needs to be my motto for this year... I'm working on it .. :-)


The video was posted for those of us who needed a kick in the hiney .. :-) .. and I'm including myself.


I'm so ready to move into a new rut..













6 comments:

LX said...

Ha! Excellent video/music mash-up!

Have a good weekend.

foam said...

I thought so too. Both are mottos I want to live by this year. So far, I'm doing middling to piss poor .. :-)

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Great romp!

J Cosmo Newbery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doom said...

Noice! And stolen and all that jazz.

Never sure about Iggy, hit and miss. But this is a hit, miss.

foam said...

Yes, indeed, J Cosmo..

Doom,
I'm with you on Iggy..
Oh, and I'm stealing all that jazz .. Or a version of it.

copyright stuff ©

© the artwork, photographs and writings are mine, unless i credit somebody else. if you would like to use them please let me know. of course, use of my artwork or photographs on your part are only for noncommercial purposes.
from /t.

Foam, Flux & Flowers

for Foam Foam Flux and Flowers
Dataset for Foam, Flux & Flowers
  "·       foam             C"

Artist"s recognizing artistry

Artist"s recognizing artistry
THE WIZARD'S HAT AWARD

LIBRA

LIBRA

Das Wildschwein

Das Wildschwein
last year's christmas cd to a blogger formerly known as schaumi ... from a beloved blogger formerly known as k9 ...:)
¡¡¡<"HO>"!!!
¡¡¡<"HO>"<HO> <HO> <HO> <HO> <HO>!!!

and she's current christmas masterpiece

and she's current christmas masterpiece
we luvs ya, she dawgy