Thursday, June 6, 2013

Limerick - suit

















Mad Kane over yonder at http://www.madkane.com
is hosting her weekly Monday Limerick Off.
She provides the 1st line.You go from there.


A lassie who wore a tight suit
Laced up one stiletto black boot
She looked for the other
Which she found with lil brother
He was stuffing her boot with a newt


A lady who wore a tight suit
Went out with a man, quite a brute
He groped at her cleavage
Which caused him to spillage
His seed in his clumsy pursuit.










ps: Tomorrow I will host Michael W. who won last week's Haiku Monday.
I will post his theme. He will do the judging.






2 comments:

Doom said...

I was... just checking on this, dealing with Michael. I was wondering... You sure are nice. I am looking forward to it.

foam said...

He's got an interesting theme, Doom. I think I'll go ahead and post it.

copyright stuff ©

© the artwork, photographs and writings are mine, unless i credit somebody else. if you would like to use them please let me know. of course, use of my artwork or photographs on your part are only for noncommercial purposes.
from /t.

Foam, Flux & Flowers

for Foam Foam Flux and Flowers
Dataset for Foam, Flux & Flowers
  "·       foam             C"

Artist"s recognizing artistry

Artist"s recognizing artistry
THE WIZARD'S HAT AWARD

LIBRA

LIBRA

Das Wildschwein

Das Wildschwein
last year's christmas cd to a blogger formerly known as schaumi ... from a beloved blogger formerly known as k9 ...:)
¡¡¡<"HO>"!!!
¡¡¡<"HO>"<HO> <HO> <HO> <HO> <HO>!!!

and she's current christmas masterpiece

and she's current christmas masterpiece
we luvs ya, she dawgy