Lifeless trees sparkle
in fierce undulating flames..
fragmented hull glows.
is hosting this week's Haiku Monday.
The theme is circle.
All are welcome to play.
A few weeks ago I was tagged by the Curmudgeon. He came up with these excellent questions. I never retag, but feel free to play if you want, of course....
My favorite color is purple. Why? Because when I was 12 or so, it seemed that every other child's favorite color was red or blue. How predictable and boring, I thought. Needing to be different, I decided that my favorite color should be a combination of the two. Extensive finger painting experience had long ago taught me that mixing those two colors mad purple .. or a somewhat muddy purple in my case. Turns out purple looks decent on me and it's stayed a favorite color of mine since then.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
I am a cat person who found herself going to an animal shelter with her young children
11 years ago where we discovered a worm riddled itty bitty teeny tiny neglected by it's mommy brown wire haired puppy runt shivering in the corner of it's stall while it's clean white fluffy siblings frolicked around the mommy doggie .............................
good news: all puppies were adopted and the mommy became a service dog.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
ummmm, errrr .... I am in complete denial about how little time I spend on the computer.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
Apparently writing flippin' ... err .... very fun to write haiku the past couple of weeks .. :-)
oh, and writing about myself right at this particular moment.
5. Are you a clock watcher? Bonus question: Other than me, who would ask such a stupid question?
Actually yes. My time at work is divided into segments due to the nature of the job beast. Bonus question: Only you, curmudgeon, only you ...
6. What do you look for in a partner? Don't say sense of humor, It only lasts while you're dating.
Foot rubs, more foot rubs, back rubs, shoulder rubs and other kind of rubs, ya knows ......
...... oh, and mixing drinks, of course ...
7. What type of clothing do you prefer? Grunge, conservative, flamboyant, none, Village People, or however you want to answer. I personally like to dress like Flash Gordon.
I'm partial to little summer dresses, low heeled sandals, comfy walking/hiking shoes/boots, shorts and tees. Not all together at once though.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending? No Zombies! How many fingers am I holding up?
Curmudgeon, one middle finger. Yes to zombies! My house is inhabited by them every morning ..... until the first cup or two of coffee ... see evidence below ...
10. The most important question: Do you have an inie or outie belly button? Like those are words?
Umm .... Is this some kind of trick question?
Okay, I'll answer .. the belly button ... it be concave. Do I receive a treat now?
11. What kind of car do you drive? Just to avoid embarrassment I drive a 93 ford F150. If you drive a Mercedes or something don't answer, or lie, because the rest of us will hate you.
Well, wouldn't you know .. We have a 93 Ford F150. I prefer driving the Subaru though.